Tuesday 27 December 2016

Learn English Online

Hello English Learners, 


My name is Teacher Terry.

I am an online tutor/head teacher for more than 4 years now. 

Aside from online teaching, I used to work locally in Telecommunications and BPO Industry, focused on Coaching Communication Skills Development. So I have a lot of experience that can be used to benefit you, your friends and family. 

I teach English through Skype. I have deep content area of knowledge and wants to provide all of my students with authentic activities and tasks to relate the significance of the English Language. 

I am so excited to meet new students. Feel Free to contact me from the following details listed below:

Skype: terryb082
email : azteconlineservices@gmail.com



Hope to hear from you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment